*Results can vary from person to person.
Approx: 59MB Download
83% of people cannot sleep through the night according to a study done by Dr. Teofilo Lee-Chiong and Dr. Mark Aloia.
Sleep disorders are an escalating issue that affects millions of people every night. Sleep deprivation interferes with our brain’s ability to function and our body’s ability to operate. We are unable to concentrate, work or perform to our optimum level. We may become angry, distressed and anxious.
- Does your mind continue to think and it won’t shut off when you try to sleep?
- Do you struggle to fall asleep each night?
- Are you frustrated and tired of interrupted sleep or not being able to sleep long enough?
With Virtual Hypnotherapy, you reclaim the ability to go to sleep and stay asleep each night. You regain your own ability to sleep through the night by retraining your brain while you rest comfortably as you sleep soundly each night. The session relaxes you to fall gently and soundly asleep and speaks to the subconscious as you sleep.
Hypnotherapy to Stop Insomnia and Sleep Through the Night helps you:
• Wake up in the morning feeling refreshed,re-energised and ready
• Say goodbye to restless, sleepless nights and exhausted days
• Improve your health
• Increase your brain function throughout the day
• Enhance your productivity
• Drift calmly and effortlessly off to sleep each night
• Replay the session each night until a new sleep habit is formed
• It is like having your own personal Hypnotherapist with you
This new technique is proven to deliver more beneficial results as it enables both the conscious and subconscious mind to receive beneficial suggestions. Your Virtual Hypnotherapy session can be listened to on your phone, computer or tablet device.
Sound sleep is vital to permit our subconscious mind to process our days’ events. Both our body and our mind need to rest as we sleep.
Your mind is what keeps you awake, this session allows you to regain a good sleep pattern, just like when you were a child sleeping soundly and comfortably every night. Finally, say goodbye to sleepless nights.