*Results can vary from person to person.
Approx: 512MB Download
Have you struggled in the past trying to Lose Weight?
- Do you find it challenging to retain the motivation to stay focused and stick to your set goals?
- Wouldn’t it be great if we could re-program our minds, wipe the slate clean and start fresh?
With Virtual Hypnotherapy, you can get rid of that internal resistance that has been holding you back. You can use hypnotherapy to lose weight easily. The session enables your brain to Think Slim, guiding you to better food choices. Food will no longer control you because you get back your control.
Imagine walking past a store window, glancing at your new slim shape before entering to buy that great new fitted outfit that looks sensational on you.
Use Hypnotherapy to Lose Weight Naturally Now:
• Lose weight without surgery
• No expensive meal plans or meal replacements
• No personal trainers or Gym time
• Chemical free and completely natural
• Use Hypnotherapy to Lose weight easily – no diet, meetings or speciality food
• The session is yours to keep
• It is like having your own personal Hypnotherapist on call
This innovative technique includes Dr Karen’s psychotherapy video to explain the reason you currently carry this weight and prepares your mind to accept beneficial suggestions so you get back your control. You then enjoy a relaxation hypnotherapy session to create subconscious change in the form of new responses, thoughts, behaviours and feelings. You will release blocks and fears to create positive changes in the way you think, feel and behave.
This method is proven to deliver more beneficial results, enabling both the conscious and subconscious mind to receive beneficial suggestions and the results are incredible and amazing.
Your Virtual Hypnotherapy session can be conveniently downloaded, viewed and listened to on your phone, computer or tablet device. Giving you the power to retrain the way you think, behave and feel about food; and all in the comfort of your own home. Say goodbye to the old you and welcome the new better you.