Hypnosis helps tremendously with many mental and emotional health conditions, as well as physical conditions, yet it is often an overlooked therapy. Problem is too few have the professional knowledge and expertise for those needing support.
Hypnosis can help individuals wanting to resolve issues such as smoking cessation, weight control, nail-biting, phobias, insomnia, anxiety, including PTSD, obsessive thinking, and stress-related problems that might be rooted in such physical problems as hypertension, headache, or chronic pain problems. Hypnosis can be an effective aid in treating these problems. But not enough psychiatrists, psychologists, and psychotherapists use hypnotherapy or even understand what it can and how powerful it is.
Dr Robert London, Psychologist, advises “An example of how I use hypnosis involved a gentleman who had been stuck in an elevator for many hours and subsequently suffered post-traumatic stress disorder with incapacitating flashbacks, agitation, and depression. He came for help after having tried several traditional therapies and one approach involving cognitive-behavioral therapy – all of which had failed. I decided to use hypnosis and guided imagery”. Dr London went on to describe how effective this treatment was by aiding the gentleman to emotionally detach and continue his life without issue. There’s no need for drugs when hypnosis is used. He advised that if the patient is willing and the practitioner is skilled, positive results can be incredible and so fast. There have been numerous scientific studies concluding the benefits of hypnotherapy. Surely drugs should be the last point of call, never the first.
Those of us formally trained and experienced using hypnotherapy have repeatedly witnessed magnificent transformations in people’s lives and behaviours. We are now only learning the power we have within our subconscious mind. It is time we started to learn and utilise our own internal mind power. We do know how overlooked hypnotherapy is while it can help and benefit so many naturally.
- Seeing a smoker previously believing they were addicted to cigarettes, smoking for 30 – 40 plus years and within one hypnotherapy session, never feeling like a cigarette ever again.
- The overweight person, struggling for years of yo-yo dieting, transforming themselves into a healthy, resilient person who controls their choices, portions and loves themselves and their life again.
- Those struggling with issues of gambling or excessive drinking immediately take back control and eliminate their behavioural problem.
- The person in continued chronic pain being freed as the mind moves away from that focus and enjoys freedom again.
- The individual struggling with memories of past trauma being released from that agony to enjoy a full life ahead
- Then, of course, all those suffering from a phobia, mostly caused from childhood or early traumatic event, now unable to have a needle, walk into a room fearful of a spider or fly on a plane to a destination they had only dreamed of. All quickly eliminated with hypnosis.
Stop the suffering, get the right help today using Hypnosis!
People do not need to struggle with many of the issues they live with night and day. There is a better way that does not need to take months or years of expensive therapy or drugs. We know more therapy is being used, excessive drugs consumed yet people are being more issue bound, more stressed, depressed and anxious. Using the benefits of technology everyone can access therapeutic sessions at home. No waiting for appointments, no travelling and sitting in waiting rooms, not paying high fees repeatedly if you need another session. Therapeutic Virtual Hypnotherapy on-line therapy is a professional site using qualified and professional therapy sessions. It is now available for you, giving you back your life and time while helping you to regain your life the way it was always meant to be.
Your mind created these unwanted thoughts and feelings. Time now to uncreate and disconnect that old emotional attachment, while creating newer healthy connections. This enables you free to enjoy life again. You can become happier, more balanced and emotionally strong. By using the hypnosis sessions right for you, allows you to relax and destress while your mind is taken on a journey of recovery and strength.
Hypnotherapy is a natural process where your mind is receptive to positive suggestions while releasing negative feelings. It aids and guides the mind to integrate new skills, strategies and strengths rapidly. It helps the mind to create new responses, thoughts, feelings and behaviours. You can retake control. You have all the power within, it is only a matter of learning how to use it, and you get to keep it forever. Never needing to pay for another therapy session as it remains yours to use whenever you may need help again.
Read more from Virtual Hypnotherapy