Weight Loss is something most everyone wants to achieve at some time in their life. You may have gained some unexpected weight after a holiday, having a child or as you have grown older.
The simple truth is weight gain is about more food in than you body can burn. Another truth is we only need a very small amount of food to satisfy us and ensure good health. Gone are the days we adults have been deceived into believing we need the 5 food groups each day because we don’t.
While so many people have tried diets or exercise to lower their body weight, the reality remains we need to choose wiser, stop giving in to our desires and eat smaller amounts. Not hard right? Well if you look at the continued escalation of human beings in the western society, it clearly has become a major problem.
Diets often fail as the dieter must continuously focus on food every day. The selections, size, portions, specific meal choices, meetings, weigh-ins and the list continues.
Then we have the great news of the most recent crash diet that sure may allow us to take off a few pounds or kilos but then, then as the body believes we are in starvation mode, as soon as we start to consume regular amounts we gain additional weight to prepare us for any repeat starvation. It simply doesn’t work.
Hypnotherapy is widely reported as one of the most efficient and easy ways to reduce weight. The Virtual Hypnotherapy session goes through a Psychotherapy session before the individual relaxes back to listen to the hypnosis session. By using Hypnotherapy, we retrain the mind and the way you think about food and portions.
You no longer need to worry about specific shopping, weighing, cooking, measuring or going to gym workouts. Your mind easily selects the best choices, tells you when you have consumed enough and promotes you to walk and move to stimulate metabolism.
There are a number of celebrities who have used hypnosis as part of their weight-loss program. They have found the yo-yo dieting just doesn’t work, so they have found what does, hypnotherapy.
Some of those celebrities who have successfully used hypnotherapy to Lose Weight include:
• Fergie – the lead singer of the Black Eyed Peas
• Lily Allen – an English singer, songwriter, actress, and television presenter
• Sarah Ferguson – Duchess of York (former member of the British Royal family) who had considerable issues with weight
• Sophie Dahl – successful model and daughter of writer Roald Dahl. Sophie testifies that hypnotherapy helped her lose weight
• Geri Halliwell – from Spice Girls fame and now an acclaimed singer in her own right dropped dress sizes to be the slim woman you see today
• Tiger Woods – uses hypnotherapy to help him focus on his golf and also to keep him in shape
• Chuck Clausen – former coach of the Philadelphia Eagles used hypnotherapy to lose weight and improve his health
• Orlando Bloom – his mother, called in a hypnotherapist when he was a child because he was hooked on chocolate. It obviously worked, and he used hypnotherapy to help him get his incredible physique
You too can do what the Celebrities do. Use Hypnotherapy to achieve your great new body and shape.
You deserve the best, and you can do this in the comfort of your home at a time to suit you. Using the Virtual Hypnotherapy session, you simply sit and watch the Psychotherapy video session, like having your own private therapist in the room with you. You then sit back comfortably and relax while you are taken on a relaxation journey to reprogram your mind, so it works for you, not against. You are also provided with a weight loss relaxation sleep audio to re-embed all suggestions as you sleep.
Surely you deserve to be slim and healthy. You deserve what celebrities have chosen, and you can do the same as they have succeeded in doing. The cost is incredibly minor, and the results can be astonishing.
Take a moment to sit quietly, close your eyes and imagine what it will look and feel like to have the body you want and desire. Do this now……
This is what you can have, it is available to you now, start immediately to be the person you deserve to be. Visit Virtual Hypnotherapy now to start your new life, in control.